'I think therefore I am.'  Descartes            'I AM THAT I AM.'  Exodus.3.        'I am what I am.'  La Cage aux Folles

01 March 2012

Homophobic St. Petersburg

Play this Video
Share this Video

TO: THE GOVERNOR OF SAINT PETERSBURG, RUSSIAN FEDERATION


As the top custodian of Saint Petersburg, city of Tchaikovsky and Russia's "window to the west," we call on you to veto this draconian bill that could silence the speech of ALL Russians. 
Russia is a strong, independent country - but we all live in a globalized world. If this bill is signed in to law, I will not and cannot travel to Saint Petersburg, and will urge all of my friends and acquaintances to follow suit.

Sad Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here or in side bar or you can email me at pepispictures@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...